Find Pain Relief at Beach Pain Center, Fort Worth TX
The medical pain management team at Beach Pain Center can treat a myriad of common painful conditions including:
- Back Pain (Herniated or Degenerative Disc Disease, Radiculopathy, Spinal Stenosis, Sciatica)
- Neck Pain (Cervical Disc Herniation or Degeneration, Radiculopathy, Whiplash)
- Failed Spine Surgery (Post Laminectomy Syndrome)
- Facet Joint Pain (Arthritis of the Spine)
- Vertebral Compression Fractures
- Sacroiliac Joint Pain (Sacroiliitis, Hip Pain)
- Fibromyalgia and Myofascial Pain Syndrome
- Auto Accident Injury
- Work or Other Injury-Related Pain
Diagnosis & Treatment
Patients will undergo initial consultation, examination, and evaluation that may include diagnostic testing such as imaging (X-rays, MRIs) and surface EMG, Nerve conduction velocity testing to accurately diagnose your condition. Condition-specific treatment plans will often start with a trial of conservative therapies such as chiropractic treatment, therapeutic exercises, bracing, TENS, and trigger point therapy. Re-evaluation of treatment progress may lead to consideration of more advanced therapies, such as pain medications and interventional pain management procedures such as Epidural Steroid Injection (ESI), Trigger Point Injections (TPI).
Injections are performed by Dr. Eames under fluoroscopic guidance or ultrasound guidance, in the comforts of a private procedure room located on-site in the office. This arrangement allows for ease of scheduling procedures and avoids the need for travel to other facilities. Patients will often feel immediate pain relief in the recovery area after their procedure.
Experience, trust, and years of knowledge are what we deliver, so don’t let pain control your life; call us today at 817-831-3388.